Teacher of English
- MPS or UPS
- Full Time
- Start Date: September 2022
- Close Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022
We are an exceptionally friendly and supportive staff group and we have an opportunity to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of English to share their passion with all of us.
Working with the English department, the person appointed will be a dynamic and inspirational classroom teacher, who is already, or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner.
The successful candidate will be required to contribute to the growth of the department through planning and delivery of engaging English lessons to a range of abilities across Key Stage 3 and 4.
This position would suit either an ambitious ECT or an established teacher that:
- Can provide outstanding quality learning and teaching in the English department, modelling excellence in the classroom;
- Can demonstrate creativity and flair in the classroom;
- Can enthuse and motivate students;
- Has the vision and energy required to impact the continuous process of raising attainment in the English department;
- Has a belief in the value and talents of all students;
- Has a passion for English;
- Has a commitment to achieve excellence for all.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of ICT, with a proven record of using ICT to enhance Teaching and Learning in the classroom.
The Eastbourne Academy is a vibrant, successful and inclusive learning community were both students and staff thrive. At the heart of our school, are traditional values where every student is expected to Learn, Engage and Respect.
In return we can offer:
- Friendly and supportive school environment;
- Be part of a highly successful Trust;
- CPD opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Programme – Wellbeing and advice;
- Ride to Work Scheme;
- Employee Referral Recruitment Incentive.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Miss Yovich for an informal discussion. firstname.lastname@example.org and 01323 514900
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Melanie Hopkins, Headteacher’s PA & HR Liaison, email@example.com by post to The Eastbourne Academy Bodrick Road Eastbourne BN22 9RQ. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: Week Commencing 11th July 2022
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure