We are a rapidly expanding organisation with many professional development opportunities for its new and existing staff.
As an organisation, we are very proud of the role we play in driving up standards in education and care, both for now and for the future, and for helping to improve outcomes for children and learners.
We welcome prospective applications from individuals who are keen to make a positive difference to children's outcomes and who are eager to progress their career in a dynamic, forward thinking, Multi-Academy Trust.
We retain and develop high quality staff through excellent CPD. We recognise that a highly skilled, focused, competent and loyal workforce will enable pupils to make even greater progress.
Our working practices are positive, fair and built around a spirit of trust and co-operation. We engage positively with our employees to create a happy and successful working environment. We strive to be an organisation which listens and learns.
Induction and Career Development
- A mentor programme for all newly qualified teachers
- Strong programme of in-service training
- Professional development opportunities for all teachers from newly qualified courses to the NPQH for aspiring Headteachers
We are looking for strong and visionary professionals who are:
- Committed to our vision and ethos about school improvement
- Driven to ensure our academies aspire to standards of excellence
- Looking for opportunities to realise their leadership potential
Benefits in working for the Trust:
- Core subject retention enhancements
- A supportive network of academies; where expertise and career opportunities are shared
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme
- A central team of experienced professionals
- Internal promotions within a growing family of schools
- First class training and development opportunities provided within the Trust
Benefits in joining as a school:
- Long term sustainable model of high quality school improvement based on proven good practice and collaboration
- Opportunity to shape the national agenda for education and school improvement
- Enhanced career opportunities for leaders at all levels
- Opportunity to shape the strategic approach to school improvement and a platform upon which to further the impact of your own school's successes
- Unrestricted access to National Leaders of Education and a National Support School
- Clear lines of accountability along with a coherent and transparent structure to support school progress
- Child centred approach that recognises the individual needs of all of our schools and all of our children
- No one size fits all philosophy, but rather a celebration of the unique strengths of each of our individual schools