Teacher of Science
- MPS or UPS plus salary enhancement up to £5000 available
- Full Time
- Start Date: September 2022
- Close Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022
Permanent, Full time position.
We are an exceptionally friendly and supportive staff group, and we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Science to share their passion for the subject, to join the largest department in the school.
This position would suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can provide outstanding quality learning and teaching in the Science department, modelling excellence in the classroom.
- Can demonstrate creativity and flair in the classroom.
- Can enthuse and motivate students.
- Can make a positive contribution to the Science department and its students.
- Has the vision and energy required to impact on the continuous process of raising attainment in the Science department.
- Has a belief in the value and talents of all students.
- Has a passion for Science with a keen interest in STEM.
- Has a commitment to achieve excellence for all.
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of ICT, with a proven record of using ICT to enhance teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Are committed to all learners whatever their background.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Mrs Lianne Boorman at the school for an informal discussion regarding the post or, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01323 514900.
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Melanie Hopkins, Headteacher’s PA & HR Liaison, email@example.com or by post to The Eastbourne Academy, Brodrick Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 9RQ. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: Week commencing 17th January 2022.
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure.